Customer service non existent.. Flights cancelled by BRUSSELS still waiting

for refund 3 months on ...NIGHTMARE TO DEAL WITH!!!!!!

This has caused a family breakup because I booked the fights I'm now responsible for money reimbursement.......Don't book with this company..

They make Ryanair look like Emirates, and BA lion you've have booked your own private jet....honestly I'm a very well seasoned travel this is by the worst yet....I have paid £3.000 for flights, they cancelled flights, apparently

it can take up to 3 months for money to be paid back...Really

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of brussels airlines cancellation policy from Brussels Airlines. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $3500 and wants Brussels Airlines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Brussels Airlines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I'm in the same boat except it was work related and I now won't get paid expenses and I'm personally out of pocket. I would advise everybody avoid this airline like the plague.