The Brussels airlines lost and damaged my luggage. I got it in 2 days time after arrival but asked for compensation. Twice I sent e-mail to customer service and spend a fortune on phone calls.When I called customer service , they always referred me to the customer service on-line and advised me to fill out the form, which I did. Three months are gone, no response from their customer service. I am gutted with their childish behaviar and humiliated! Now, I am trying to reach a higher instance. I believe it is not fair. Never fly again.

Flight date: 02/08/2016

Flight number: SN 2184

Departure airport: Manchester

Arrival airport: Moscow

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. charm855 stated that there is a room for improvement of i did not like. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of brussels airlines baggage policy and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Brussels Airlines needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned brussels airlines baggage policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Brussels Airlines.

Comments

Spot on! This airline treats its customers appallingly! I have been in contact with their complaints/damage department for 6 months, dozens of emails, only to get the run-around over and over again.

They are required under the Montreal Convention, to which they are signatories, to make good any damage....and they treat it like a joke.

Dont give up!

Keep at them, use Facebook, whatever....

But

Dont fly with them again!