Moody, Alabama

p/s this is my second letter and the last before I seek professional help for this problem.

Gode Mbungu et *** Mbungu Mwanda

Flights # SN 358

Dear Sir or Madame

On July 16 2016 we purchased two tickets to Congo Kinshasa, from Traveler help desk, one round trip and the second return one way. The return date was August the 12th. During the day, we proceeded to weight our baggage's, where we find out that my brother a Canadian resident needed a visa for the second stop. We decided to change the itinerary for one stop flight which cost us $2100.00 dollars. we arrived promptly two hours before the flight at the Airport. At the check-in, the Brussels airline agent couldn't find the changed route in the system claiming the ticket wasn't confirmed at the time of purchase by the Traveler help desk. being desperate, we call Traveler Help desk and passed the phone to your agent right there at the Ndjili FIH Airport. They spend a significant amount of time troubleshooting for solution but in vain. We missed our flight independently of our will. The traveler help desk agent suggested an other flight for the next day at the cost of $ 1800.00 left without a choice we paid that amount just to get out of Africa to avoid more troubles. Finally, we end up paying three times for a single trip ($ 2600.00, $ 2100.00, $ 1800.00 ) We are asking first, full reimbursement for the unused ticket. second, compensation for the pain, stress, agony, suffering, all the troubles we went through ( long distance telephone charges trip from Airport to the hotel, taxi fair etc... ) All that, caused by the incompetency of your services. I really hope you understand the troubles I've been through and still in and find a way to resolve this matter as soon as possible. Looking forward to hear from you in a brief delay.

Gode Mbungu

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to "full refund and compensation for our troubles" as the author lost $5000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Brussels Airlines. The most disappointing about traveler helpdesk flight booking at Brussels Airlines was diabolical Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Brussels Airlines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Brussels Airlines to other companies on our site.

Comments

Dear Mr and Mrs,

I would like to ask a question; How much money do Brussels airlines give to the passenger when they candelled the flight.

and what happen for the reclamation?